Jen’s practice focuses on the federal income, estate, and gift tax implications for clients utilizing complex estate planning, trust, and business strategies across multiple jurisdictions. This includes advice concerning complex inbound and outbound trusts, multinational business structures utilizing pass-through entities (such as S-corporations, and partnerships), and taxable entities (such as foreign and domestic corporations). Jen also counsels high net worth individuals in the design, implementation, and maintenance of traditional and sophisticated trust and estate plans, asset protection strategies, and life insurance structures.
Prior to joining GBGR, Jen was an associate at an international law firm based in Houston, Texas and a tax boutique based in Washington, D.C. Jen graduated from Georgetown University Law Center. Prior to law school, Jen graduated with honors from Louisiana State University with a B.S. in Psychology.
- U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
- INTERNATIONAL ESTATE AND ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING
- DOMESTIC ESTATE PLANNING & CHARITABLE PLANNING
- COMPLEX STRUCTURE ADMINISTRATION
- INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO PLANNING (LEGAL AND TAX MATTERS)
- PRIVATE PLACEMENT LIFE INSURANCE PLANNING AND INSURANCE DEDICATED FUNDS
- PROBATE, TRUST AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION