Leslie primarily represents high net worth individuals and family offices in a wide variety of legal matters. Her particular focus is on the design, implementation, and administration of domestic and international trust, investment, and life insurance structures.
Leslie Giordani is board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) and is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC). A frequent writer and speaker in the areas of life insurance, asset protection, and foreign trust planning, Leslie co-authored, with Robert W. Chesner, Jr., Bloomberg BNA’s Tax Management Portfolio 870, 1st, Private Placement Life Insurance and Annuities. Leslie graduated with honors from the University of Houston Law Center in 1990, where she served as Articles Editor of the Houston Law Review and was inducted to the Order of the Coif. Prior to law school, she practiced nursing for several years, after receiving a B.S.N. with highest honors from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan in 1983.
- INTERNATIONAL ESTATE AND ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING
- PRIVATE PLACEMENT LIFE INSURANCE PLANNING AND INSURANCE DEDICATED FUNDS
- TAX COMPLIANCE
- INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO PLANNING (LEGAL AND TAX MATTERS)
- DOMESTIC ESTATE PLANNING & CHARITABLE PLANNING
- INSURANCE CONSULTATION AND ADMINISTRATION; CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- COMPLEX STRUCTURE ADMINISTRATION
- FAMILY OFFICE SUPPORT