- Bob Chesner has been promoted from Director to Senior Director. He leads and oversees all the operational, administrative, and financial functions of the firm.
- Bruce Kentros has been promoted from Coordinator to Senior Coordinator. His expertise is not only in the field of traditional investments but also in the area of hedge funds, funds of funds, leveraged funds, private equity funds, and venture investments. Bruce coordinates the firm’s professional relationships in the areas of international estate and asset protection planning. These professional relationships are with trust companies in more than a dozen non-U.S. jurisdictions, foreign banks, investment managers, and other professionals such as accountants and trust protectors. Bruce is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Carol Kohler is now our Corporate Matters Coordinator. Her work includes interfacing with domestic and foreign governmental registrars and taxing authorities, as well as the firm’s financial and investment service providers. She also assists with the development, maintenance and oversight of materials, systems and processes to facilitate the understanding and administration of complex legal structures by clients and their other advisors. Carol also supports the administration of one of the firm’s largest family offices.
- Shannon Clifton is moving into an Executive Assistant role supporting Leslie Giordani, Bob Chesner, and Amy Quiñones, and assists Bruce Kentros with the firm’s family office support practice. She is also in charge of the firm’s website.
- David Giordani will be taking over the fulltime role of our Firm Administrator. As firm administrator, David oversees all things pertaining to personnel, logistics, billing and bookkeeping, and financial planning with the help of the administrative team and the Chief Operating Officer.
AnnouncementsWe are thrilled to announce several promotions within the firm.